Are you an existing KBC customer who recently got a new phone, and is looking to install the KBC Mobile Banking app?
Did you know you can do this online? Follow the steps below.
If you still have your old phone
- Login to your KBC App on your old phone
- Go to the security section
- Choose the option "activate device". If you no longer want to use the KBC App on your old phone, choose "switch device" instead
- Enter your App Pin to generate a new activation code
- Download the App onto your new phone
- Enter your User ID and your activation code and follow the steps on screen to complete your activation
If you no longer have your old phone but have access to Online Banking
- Go to KBC Online Banking and login
- Download the app on your new device
- Go to the security section of Online banking and click Get Mobile Banking
- Follow the steps to generate a new activation code
- Enter your User ID and Activation code into the app
Don't know your User ID?
- Go to KBC Online Banking and choose Forgotten ID
- You will need to know the last 8 digits of your IBAN and your security information.
- Follow the steps and your User ID will be shown on screen
For reference please read the Terms and Conditions (pdf, 424 KB) for online and mobile banking.