An event not to be missed!
Where: Mansion House, Dawson Street, Dublin 2
When: 16th February 2017
Time: 6pm - 8pm
Join us at the Mortgage Lounge: an evening dedicated to helping you find the right mortgage and home.
The Mortgage Lounge in association with KBC, Sherry Fitzgerald and McDowell Purcell Solicitors.
Come along to this event and be in with a chance to win
€1,OOO TO SPEND AT IKEA!
Just register your place at the event and you must be there on the night to pick up your prize.
Book your place today
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Security and insurance are required.
Competition Terms and Conditions
- This competition runs from 10th February 2017 to 16th February 2017
- To be entered into the draw, entrants must register for the KBC Mortgage Lounge at firstname.lastname@example.org and attend the KBC Mortgage Lounge event at the Mansion House on the 16th February 2017 from 6pm-8pm.
- There is one prize of €1000 in Ikea Vouchers.
- The Prize is not transferable and not exchangeable. No cash or other alternative will be offered in lieu of the prize.
- Any entry not in strict accordance with these terms and conditions will be deemed to be invalid. Any person entering this competition will be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- Entrants must be aged 18 years or older. Only one entry per person is permitted.
- This competition is not open to directors, management, employees or appointed intermediaries of KBC Bank Ireland plc and their agents or to any other person connected with this competition
- KBC Bank Ireland plc accepts no responsibility for failure or delay in postal or courier systems or the winner’s failure to take delivery of a prize.
- KBC Bank Ireland plc reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel, withdraw or change the terms of the competition and/ or prize at any time without notice.
- Persons entering this prize draw be deemed to have accepted these terms and conditions.
- The prize winner will be selected at random by a KBC Bank Ireland plc staff member from all valid entries to the competition received by close of business on the closing date. The decision of KBC Bank Ireland plc will be final and binding on all entrants. KBC Bank Ireland plc will not enter into any correspondence in this regard.
- The winner will be contacted within 10 working days of the draw taking place by a representative of KBC.
- The winning entrant grants KBC Bank Ireland plc permission to publish his/her name for advertising and promotional purposes without additional notification or consent being required
- KBC Bank Ireland plc reserves the right to verify the validity of entrants, and to disqualify any entrant who does not act in accordance with the terms and conditions of this competition.
- KBC Bank Ireland plc is excluded from liability for any loss, damage or injury which might occur to the prize winner and any other individual arising from his or her acceptance of the prize.
- The promoter is KBC Bank Ireland plc, registered in Ireland. Registered No. 40537. Registered office is Sandwith Street, Dublin 2