As part of our Sustainability Programme (Health and Wellbeing) KBC have partnered with Wellfest. WellFest is Ireland's only health, fitness and wellness festival returns for it's third year on 6 & 7 May in Herbert Park, Dublin.
Edelle McMonagle, Sustainability Manager, KBC said; ‘Wellfest is an event that perfectly encapsulates the ethos of the Bank of You and KBC that’s why we wanted to get involved this year. We are truly delighted to be the primary sponsor of this festival that is growing more popular with those that are very health conscious or those that are just curious to find out more about looking after their Health and Wellbeing. I’m looking forward to the fun in Herbert Park in May along with the new areas to the festival this year – Wellkids and Wellfood’
Alongside The Body Coach, Coach Kavanagh and The Happy Pear, the two-day festival will feature:
● Instagram yoga sensations The Southern Yogi and GypsyOn
● Performance coach and All Star winning Gaelic footballer Enda McNulty
● UK fitness and health stars Shona Vertue and Naturally Sassy
● London based PT and Doctor The Food Medic
● Healthy eating guru and founder of Natural Born Feeder Roz Purcell
● Svava, inventor of The Viking Method
● House of Voga, where classes combine traditional yoga with “voguing” dance moves.
● Leading personal trainers Pat Divilly and Dominic Munnelly.
● Athlete and ‘Fit Foodie’ author Derval O’Rourke.
● Kathryn Thomas, TV Presenter and founder of Pure Results Bootcamp.
● Multi-award winning dermal facialist and skin lecturer Jennifer Rock, aka “The Skin Nerd”
● Barry’s Bootcamp Master Trainer Faisal
● Siobhán O’Hagan, PT and Online Coach
To purchase tickets, check out their line up and much more visit www.wellfest.ie