Our Regular Saver Account is the perfect way to get into the habit of saving regularly.
If you’re saving for a holiday, special event, or just a rainy day, our Regular Saver Account is just the thing for you.
As an optional extra with your KBC Current Account, you can get a 1% bonus on top of the current KBC Regular Saver rate of 0.50 (0.50% AER). That’s a 1.50% (1.50%** AER) variable to help you save for something special. This Offer continues until further notice. We will provide 30 days prior notice of the withdrawal of this offer.
Here are some common questions people ask about our Regular Saver Account.
This product is open to ROI Residents only, or Irish Citizens residing in certain jurisdictions. Please contact us for further information if you are an Irish citizen not resident within the Republic of Ireland.
- ^ The combined value of all lodgements must not be less than €100 or more than €1,000 per calendar month.
- ^^To take a payment break you must cancel your Standing Order (if applicable) and give instruction to reinstate the Standing Order for (if applicable) your next payment.
- ^^^Once the balance exceeds €50,000 (including interest credited to the account), the full balance will earn interest at the then prevailing Standard Demand Deposit Account interest rate.
- Only available to Personal Customers.
- No lump sum lodgements allowed.
- Only one single and one joint Regular Saver Account permitted per individual. AER means Annual Equivalent Rate.
- Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (where applicable and applied annually on the 30th December).
- Rates subject to availability.
- Information correct as of 4th August 2017.
- Terms and conditions apply to the KBC Current Account and KBC Regular Saver.
Terms and Conditions to avail of the optional extra bonus rate
- To avail of the optional extra bonus rate, the Current Account and the Regular Saver Account must be in the same name, which can be either in a sole or joint account name. In addition you must set up a monthly standing order or a credit transfer from your KBC Current Account to a new KBC Regular Saver Account.
- The optional extra bonus rate of 1% will be applied to the standard rate (AER) on your KBC Regular Saver Account until further notice. We will provide you with 30 days notice through KBC.ie prior to the optional extra rate of 1% being discontinued, After the expiry of the 30 day notice period the interest rate on your Regular Saver Account will revert to the then prevailing KBC Regular Saver Rate and the additional 1% interest shall no longer apply.
- If you close your KBC Current Account during the term of this offer, you will not be entitled to the additional 1% interest on the KBC Regular Saver Account rate (AER).
- If you cease to make payments to your KBC Regular Saver Account during the term of this offer (outside the payment breaks permitted by the KBC Regular Saver Account), you will no longer be entitled to the additional 1% interest on your KBC Regular Saver Account rate (AER).
- All other terms and conditions applicable to the KBC Current Account and KBC Regular Saver Account shall continue to apply to the respective accounts.
Full details of the Terms and Conditions can be found here.