Our Regular Saver Account is the perfect way to get into the habit of saving regularly.
If you’re saving for a holiday, special event, or just a rainy day, our Regular Saver Account is just the thing for you.
Here are some common questions people ask about our Regular Saver Account.
This product is open to ROI Residents only, or Irish Citizens residing in certain jurisdictions. Please contact us for further information if you are an Irish citizen not resident within the Republic of Ireland.
- ^ The combined value of all lodgements must not be less than €100 or more than €1,000 per calendar month.
- ^^To take a payment break you must cancel your Standing Order (if applicable) and give instruction to reinstate the Standing Order for (if applicable) your next payment.
- ^^^Once the balance exceeds €50,000 (including interest credited to the account), the full balance will earn interest at the then prevailing Standard Demand Deposit Account interest rate.
- Only available to Personal Customers.
- No lump sum lodgements allowed.
- Only one single and one joint Regular Saver Account permitted per individual. AER means Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if the interest was compounded and paid each year (instead of monthly or over any other period).
- Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (where applicable and applied annually in December).
- Rates subject to availability.
- Information correct as of 28th November 2019.
- Terms and conditions apply to the KBC Current Account and KBC Regular Saver.
Read or download the details of the Terms and Conditions (pdf, 424 KB).