Notice Deposit Withdrawal Form (pdf, 32 KB)
- Minimum Balance is €3,000
- Maximum Balance is €100,000^
- You can make additional lodgements to your Deposit Account subject to any agreed minimum amount
- 35 days written notice is required to make a withdrawal from this account
- Withdrawals are only paid by means of Credit Transfer to the nominated account
- Interest is credited to the 35 Day Notice Deposit Account annually in December
- You can open a 35 Day Notice Account by popping into one of our Hubs, via our Mobile App (sole applicants only) or calling us on 1800 51 52 53.
Terms and Conditions
^Once the account balance exceeds €100,000 any balance in excess of this amount will earn interest at the prevailing Standard Demand Deposit Account interest rate in accordance with our Personal Deposit Rate Matrix. We will not provide any notice to you in this respect.
You may only open one 35 Day Notice Account in your sole name. In addition, you may open a 35 Day Notice Account jointly with another Customer.
Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (DIRT) where applicable. AER means annual equivalent rate. Information correct as at 20th July 2020. Rate subject to availability. Terms and Conditions apply. Full details of the Terms and Conditions can be found here.