When you’re a student, you’re probably too busy studying to worry about banking… Join the bank with the right student terms to bag yourself an account with great digital benefits such as Android PayTM , Apple PayTM & Fitbit Pay.
You can use Apple Pay
to make contactless payments wherever you see the contactless payment or Apple Pay mark, in-store, on the web and in-app. Available with your KBC debit card now!
Apple Pay will work with an iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE, or Apple Watch.
You can use your Android phone to make contactless payments wherever you see the contactless payment or Android Pay
You can use Android Pay on any compatible device running Android 4.4 or higher and have the Android Pay app downloaded.
Student Offer Terms & Conditions
This offer is now closed
The KBCI Bank Ireland plc (‘KBCI’) Student Current Account Offer
All eligible* students who have opened a new KBCI Student Current Account between 14th August 2017 and the 30th November 2017 in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out below will have €10 transferred into your new KBCI Student Current Account “the Offer - Part 1”.
Furthermore, if you conduct at least 10 transactions on your new KBCI Student Current Account and activate your online (including mobile) banking by the 31st December 2017 you will be eligible to receive a further €90, which will be transferred into your KBCI Student Current Account “the Offer - Part 2”.
The Offer - Part 1 and the Offer - Part 2 are together hereinafter referred to as the “Offer”.
By participating in this Offer, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Failure to adhere with any of the Terms and Conditions shall result in you being ineligible for the Offer:
1.This Offer is only open to those who*:
(a) are residents of the Republic of Ireland;
(b) are over 17 years of age;
(c) are not an employee or appointed intermediary of KBCI or their agents or any other person connected with this Offer;
(d) do not have an existing KBCI Current Account or have not previously held a KBCI current account or KBCI Student Account;
(e) are a full time third level student attending a Republic of Ireland third level institution for more than 21 hours each week. The duration of the course must be at least one academic year.
(f) have opened a new KBCI Student Current Account between 14th August 2017 and the 30th November 2017.
2. This Offer may only be availed of once.
3. This Offer is not available to accounts opened in joint names.
4. KBCI reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel, withdraw or change the Offer at any time without notice. These terms and conditions may be varied or amended by KBCI for any valid commercial, technical or operational reason.
5. The decision of KBCI in relation to the eligibility of an applicant for the Offer and compliance with these terms and conditions will be final and binding on all applicants. KBCI will not enter into any correspondence in this regard.
6. In addition to the Terms and Conditions of the Offer you will also be bound by the KBCI Personal Banking Terms and Conditions as applicable to KBCI Student Current Accounts.
7. For the purposes of Part 2 of the Offer, a transaction is defined as any ATM withdrawal, Chip & PIN, contactless (this includes ApplePay and Android Pay) or debit card online purchase transaction.
(a) Apple Pay works with iPhone 6 and later and Apple Watch in stores, and iPhone 6 and later, iPad Pro, iPad Pro Air 2, and iPad mini 3 and later within apps. For a list of compatible Apple Pay devices, see www.apple.com/uk/apple-pay. Apple, the Apple logo, Apple Pay, iPhone are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Terms & conditions apply. Android Pay is a trademark of Google inc. Works with most compatible NFC Android devices running KitKat 4.4 or higher. Android, Android Pay and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
8. Activating your online banking is defined as using the activation code provided to access either online or mobile banking.
9. You will receive your €10 in accordance with Part 1 of the Offer within 30 business days of opening your KBCI Student Current Account.
10. Your account activity will be reviewed at the end of September, October, November, December, and January 2018. Once you have complied with the qualification requirements of Part 2 of the Offer as set out above, the additional €90 will be transferred to your KBCI Student Current Account within 20 business days of the end of the month you completed the transactions.
11. The payments under this Offer will be transferred into your KBCI Student Current Account only, by electronic fund transfer. Payments cannot be made to any third party current account or a current account with any other financial institution.
12. No cheques or cash will be offered in lieu of the Offer.
13. Please keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
14. This Offer is available from KBCI Bank Ireland plc. KBCI is a public limited company registered in the Companies Registration Office under Company Number 40537. Our registered office is at Sandwith Street, Dublin 2.
15. Any queries or complaints in connection with the Offer should be addressed to KBC Bank Ireland, Sandwith St, Dublin or call 1800 93 92 44
*Cashback is at the retailers discretion and a purchase is required. A minimum amount may be necessary.
Non euro debit card and other fees and charges apply.
KBC Student Current Account is available to full-time third level students aged 17 or over attending an Irish third level institution in a course for more than 21 hours each week and the duration of the course must be at least one academic year.
See full details of the product Terms and Conditions here, and Fees and Charges info is here.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Apple Watch and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc.
Android Pay is a trademark of Google inc.