You can use Apple Pay
to make contactless payments wherever you see the contactless payment or Apple Pay mark, in-store, on the web and in-app. Available with your KBC debit card now!
Apple Pay will work with an iPhone 6/6+ and later models including the iPhone SE, or Apple Watch.
Apple, the Apple logo, iPhone, iPad are trademarks of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. Apple Pay, Apple Watch and Touch ID are trademarks of Apple Inc. Apple Pay on an iPhone 6s, iPhone 6s Plus, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 7, iPhone 7 plus, iPhone SE, iPad Pro, iPad Air 2, iPad mini 4, iPad mini 3 running on iOS8.3, MacBook Pro with Touch ID. You can also use an Apple Watch if it is paired with an iPhone 5 or later.
You can use Fitbit Pay to make contactless payments wherever you see the contactless payment symbol for purchanses up to €30.
Fitbit Pay lets you make payments on the go directly from your wrist with your Fitbit Ionic watch and works with the Fitbit app on any compatible device running Android 4.4 (or higher) or on iPhone 5 (or later).
Fitbit, Fitbit Pay, Fitbit Ionic and the Fitbit logos are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fitbit Inc. Fitbit Pay lets you make payments on the go directly from your wrist with your Fitbit Ionic watch and works with the Fitbit app on any compatible device running Android 4.4 (or higher) or on iPhone 5 (or later).
You can use Garmin Pay with any of these devices: Vivoactive 3, Forerunner 645, Forerunner 645 music.
Garmin, the Garmin logo and the Garmin delta are trademarks of Garmin Ltd, or its subsidiaries and are registered in one or more countries.
You can use wena pay with either the wena wrist pro or the wena wrist active. The wena app is supported on Android 6.0 or above and iOS 10 or above.
wena and the wena logo are trademarks of Sony Ltd, or its subsidiaries and are registered in one or more countries.
All eligible* students who open a new KBC Student Current Account from 1st
March 2019 with KBC Bank Ireland plc (“KBC”) in accordance with the Terms and Conditions set out below will have €50 transferred into their new KBC Student Current Account (“the Offer”) in accordance with these terms and conditions (the “Offer”).
By participating in this Offer, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions. Failure to adhere with any of the Terms and Conditions shall result in you being ineligible for the Offer:
1. This Offer is only open to those who*:
(a) are resident in the Republic of Ireland;
(b) are aged 17 years or older;
(c) are not an employee or appointed intermediary of KBC or their agents or any other person connected with this Offer;
(d) do not have an existing KBC Current Account or have not previously held a KBC current account or KBC Student Account;
(e) are a full time third level student attending an eligible Republic of Ireland third level institution
for more than 21 hours each week. The duration of the course must be at least one academic year. KBC may at its discretion require you to supply satisfactory evidence of this such as your student card or CAO number.
2. If you are eligible for the Offer in accordance with Clause 1 above, you will receive €50 within:
(a) 24 hours of your account being opened and ready to use, where you open your account via the KBC Mobile App; or,
(b) 20 business days of your account being opened and ready to use, where you open your account via any other of our channels such as through our hubs, contact centre or online.
3. The payment under this Offer will be transferred into your KBC Student Current Account only, by electronic fund transfer. Payments cannot be made to any third party current account or a current account with any other financial institution.
4. This Offer may only be availed of once.
5. This Offer is not available to accounts opened in joint names.
6. KBC reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel, withdraw or change the Offer at any time, for any reason, without notice.
7. In addition to the Terms and Conditions of the Offer, you will also be bound by the KBC Personal Banking Terms and Conditions as applicable to KBC Student Current Accounts.
8. The decision of KBC in relation to the eligibility of an applicant for the Offer and compliance with these terms and conditions will be final and binding on all applicants. KBC will not enter into any correspondence in this regard.
9. No cheques or cash will be offered in lieu of the Offer.
10. Please keep a copy of these Terms and Conditions for future reference.
11. This Offer is available from KBC Bank Ireland plc. KBC is a public limited company registered in the Companies Registration Office under Company Number 40537. Our registered office is at Sandwith Street, Dublin 2.
12. Any queries or complaints in connection with the Offer should be addressed to KBC Bank Ireland, Sandwith St, Dublin or call 1800 93 92 44.
KBC Bank Ireland plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
See full details of the product Terms and Conditions (pdf, 424 KB)
and Fees and Charges (pdf, 66 KB)