Proof of Photo Identity:
Proof of Address:
Each customer named on the account will need to provide the following:
Each customer named on the account should provide a copy of two
of the following documents:
- Utility Bill (Electricity, Gas, Landline Phone etc.)
- Current Account Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
All Proof of Address documents above must be less than 6 months old at the time of application.
Verification of Personal Public Service Number:
KBC is required to request your PPS number and verification of same upon account opening.
Please provide a copy of one
of the following:
- Any correspondence from the Revenue Commissioners or the Department of Social and Family Affairs which contains your name, address and PPSN
- Payslip (where your employer is identified by name or tax number)
- Employment Detail Summary
- Statement of Liability
- Medical Card / Drug Payment Scheme Card
- Notice of Tax Credits
- Tax Assessment
We are unable to accept a Public Services Card - under law we cannot use this as proof of PPSN or identity.
Please note: If you are applying face to face in one of our Hubs only one Proof of Photo ID and one Proof of Address is needed.
Additional/alternative documentation may be required/accepted from time to time by KBC.