- Only available to sole applicants, exclusively through our Online Banking Service
- Set minimum balance to be retained in your current account – remainder will be ‘swept’ monthly into this savings account
- Rate of 0.01% (0.01% Gross/AER)
- Funds available on demand
- No Minimum Balance
- Maximum Balance €100,000
- Interest added annually in December
You can save what you want each month in to it by ‘sweeping’ (transferring) cash from your KBC Current Account automatically. Simply select the monthly date to ‘sweep’ and the minimum balance you wish to retain in your KBC Current Account after the sweep.
Smart Move Online Demand - Only available to sole applicants exclusively through our Online Banking Service. If you hold a Joint Current Account you must also hold a KBC Deposit Account in your sole name in order to open a Smart Move Online Demand Account. AER means Annual Equivalent Rate and shows what the interest rate would be if the interest was compounded and paid each year (instead of monthly or over any other period). Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (where applicable). Rates subject to availability. You can only set up a sweeper facility from your KBC Current Account to a Smart Move Online Demand Account. Information correct as at 28th November 2019. Terms and Conditions apply.
Read the full details of the Terms and Conditions (pdf, 424 KB).