You’ve paid bank charges for long enough so if you’re over 60 you’ll love these special incentives with your KBC Current account
- Free ATM & Cheque lodgement fees
- No quarterly maintenance fees
- Free Contactless Debit Card purchases & Cashback*
- Free Direct Debits and Standing Orders
- Innovative online savings accounts
- Competitive Overdraft lending rates available
How to apply
To open your current account, simply call us on 1800 51 52 53 or pop in to one of our Hubs.
Free Cashback & Contactless Payment
Get cashback* in store for free and avoid trips to the ATM.
Your contactless KBC Debit Card allows you to pay for small everyday items in seconds just passing your card over the machine.
Applying for an Overdraft could not be easier!
If you live the kind of life that likes peace of mind, our overdraft facility is helpful for handling life’s little emergencies. Setting up your safety net is simple:
Apply Online, at any KBC Hub or by phone on 1800 51 52 53.
Find out more about our Overdrafts.
If you do not meet the repayments on your Account, your Account will go into arrears. This may affect your credit rating which may limit your ability to access credit in the future.
Fees and Charges
If you live the kind of life that doesn’t like being charged for everything, you’ll love how much you can do for free with the bank of you:
No fees for...
- ATM withdrawals and Cheque lodgements
- Online and Mobile banking
- Electronic payments into or out of your account
- Direct debit set up or processing
- Standing order set up or processing
- When you use your card in store, online and over the phone
Other fees and charges apply
Everything you need to know is in your Current Account Fees & Charges booklet (pdf, 71 KB). If you have any questions or if you would like anyone to explain any part of it - please just ask.
*Customers aged 60 years or over are exempt from Account Transaction Fees (Account Maintenance Fees, ATM Transaction Fees and Cheque Lodgement Processing Fees).
Full details of the Terms and Conditions (pdf, 424 KB) can be found here.