- With KBC’s competitive New Business Mortgage rates you could save up to €41,0001 over the lifetime of your mortgage with KBC.
- In addition we’re giving you an optional 0.20% discount (reducing our new business mortgage rates to as low as 2.90% (APRC 3.05%) fixed or 3.00% variable (APRC 3.06%) with your KBC Current Account+.
- This great bonus means even bigger savings (of up to €51,000) 2 over the lifetime of your mortgage and is available to new First Time Buyers, Movers or Switcher Mortgages.
You can also avail of the following;
- 50% off KBC Home Insurance for year one (available to new residential mortgages i.e First Time Buyers, Movers and Switchers until 31st December 2017*).
- All Switcher Mortgages that complete between 2nd May 2017 and 31st December 2017 will receive €3,000 towards professional fees (legal and valuation costs).**
Our Mortgages Homepage with further details on all of our great mortgage offerings and competitive rates can be found here.
KBC Mortgage Bonus Offer
Enquire Online Now
View our Mortgage Rates
- Available for new First Time Buyers, Movers and Switchers with a KBC Current Account
- Up to 90% finance
- Up to 35 year term
- Competitive range of fixed and variable rates
- A range of flexible mortgage options
KBC Current Account
Apply Online Now
- No charges for electronic payments into or out of your account
- Contactless debit card with free Debit Card purchases in store, online or over the phone
- Free Cashback
- Free Direct Debits & Standing Orders
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Available from just €2 per month^
- Competitive overdraft lending rates available
Other fees and charges may apply. Cashback is at the retailer's discretion and a purchase is required. A minimum amount may be necessary.
Optional Current Account Mortgage Rate Conditions
- +To avail of the optional extra Mortgage Discounted Rate (KBC’s prevailing new business fixed or variable rate with a discount of 0.20%), you must mandate your salary to your KBC Current Account (In an instance where a customer is self-employed, you must establish a monthly transfer to the Current Account to lodge an amount that is at least equal to the monthly mortgage repayment). You must also pay your new KBC Mortgage by Direct Debit from your KBC Current Account.
- If you cease mandating your salary to your KBC Current Account and/or paying your KBC mortgage by Direct Debit from your KBC Current Account, the interest rate on your KBC Mortgage will increase by 0.20% i.e. the discount will no longer apply.
- The optional extra mortgage discounted rate is not available to Buy to Let mortgages, Tracker mortgages, mortgage accounts which have been in arrears within the past 12 months or on the following mortgage arrears resolution options’: Moratorium, Less than interest only arrangement, Interest Rate Reduction, Split Mortgage.
- In the instance where you are availing of the Tracker Mover option, the current account discount will only apply to the new business rate portion of your mortgage.
- All other terms and conditions applicable to the KBC Current Account and the KBC Residential Mortgages shall continue to apply to the respective products.
- To apply for this offer drop into a hub or call us on 1800 51 52 53.
View our Current Account Mortgage Discounted Rates
- KBC reserves the right to remove the availability of this offering for new business customers at any time in the future. This will not affect existing customers who have already availed of the discounted Current Account Mortgage Rate.
- *This insurance offer excludes Buy to Let properties. Home Insurance offer ends 31st Decemberr 2017. KBC Bank Ireland Home Insurance Products are exclusively underwritten, administered and provided by Zurich Insurance plc., subject to Zurich Insurance underwriting terms and conditions. Zurich Insurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
- **All Switcher Mortgages that complete between 2nd May 2017 and 31st December 2017 will receive €3,000 towards professional fees (legal and valuation costs). Customers drawing down in stage payments will only qualify for the contribution if the initial stage draws down between 2nd May 2017 and 31st December 2017. The payment of the contribution will be made by electronic transfer within 30 days of the drawdown of the Loan to the account from which the monthly mortgage repayment is or will be paid. This Switcher offer excludes Buy to Let properties. The Lender reserves the right to amend, modify, cancel, withdraw or change the terms on which this contribution is available at any time at its sole discretion.
- 1With a €250,000 mortgage you could save up to €41,000 based on a 30 year term at the new KBC business loan to value (LTV) variable rate of 3.70% (APRC 3.78%). This comparison is based on KBC’s 80-90% LTV Variable Rate of 3.70% (APRC 3.78%) versus a competitor variable 80-90% LTV Rate of 4.50% (APRC 4.60%). Information correct as of 2nd May 2017.
- 2With a €250,000 mortgage you could save up to €51,000 based on a 30 year term at the new KBC business loan to value (LTV) Current Account Discount variable rate of 3.50% (APRC 3.57%). This comparison is based on KBC’s Current Account Discounted 80-90% LTV Variable Rate of 3.50% (APRC 3.57%) versus a competitor variable 80-90% LTV Rate of 4.50% (APRC 4.60%). Information correct as of 2nd May 2017.
- As a general rule, loan amounts are subject to monthly repayments of a maximum of 50% of disposable income and will vary according to individual circumstances. A typical variable rate mortgage of €100,000 over 240 months costs €619 per month at 4.25% (APRC 4.35%). The total amount repayable is €148,616. A 1% rise in interest rate will increase this payment by €55 per month.
- APRC = Annual Percentage Rate of Charge. LTV = Loan to Value.
^Just use your debit card in-store for purchases or cashback for free. You don’t need to use the ATM and incur those annoying ATM charges. Cashback is at the retailers discretion and a purchase is required. A minimum amount may be necessary. Other fees and Charges may apply.
KBC strongly recommends that, before purchasing any of the above products, you click on the link below to read the Important Information.
Click here for Important information