We’re always thinking of ways to help your money go further. As an added extra on your KBC Current Account we’re offering a bonus rate of 1% on top of the KBC Regular Saver. That means a whopping 1.35% Gross/AER! This offer continues until further notice. We will provide 30 days prior notice of the withdrawal of this offer.
KBC Current Account
- No charges for electronic payments into or out of your account
- Contactless debit card with free Debit Card purchases in store, online or over the phone
- Free Cashback*
- Free Contactless Debit Card purchases
- Free Direct Debits & Standing Orders
- Free Online and Mobile Banking
- Competitive overdraft lending rates available
Other fees and charges may apply
Apply Online Now
KBC Regular Saver
- Flexibility to fund a joint account with two standing orders (one per individual per month)^
- Maximum Balance €50,000^^^
- Save €100 to €1,000 each month per account.
- No lump sum lodgements allowed
- Maximum of two monthly payment breaks allowed each calendar year ^^
- Withdraw funds on demand
Apply Online Now
- *CashBack is at the retailers discretion and a purchase is required. A minimum amount may be necessary.
- ^Maximum two individuals on the account.
- ^^To take a payment break you must cancel your Standing Order and give instruction to reinstate the Standing Order for your next payment.
- ^^^Once this limit is reached, the entire balance (and any continuing standing order lodgements) will earn interest at the Standard Demand Deposit Account interest rate.
- Only available to Personal Customers.
- No lump sum lodgements allowed to the Regular Saver Account.
- Only one single and one joint Regular Saver Account permitted per individual. AER means Annual Equivalent Rate.
- Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (where applicable and applied annually on the 30th December).
- Rates subject to availability.
- Information correct as of 21st January 2018.
- Terms and conditions apply to the KBC Current Account and KBC Regular Saver.
- KBC Bank Ireland plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
Terms and Conditions
- To avail of the optional extra bonus rate, the Current Account and the Regular Saver Account must be in the same name, which can be either in a sole or joint account name. In addition you must set up a monthly standing order and/or credit transfer from your KBC Current Account to a new KBC Regular Saver Account.
- The optional extra bonus rate of 1% will be applied to your KBC Regular Saver Account until further notice. We will provide you with 30 days notice through KBC.ie prior to the optional extra rate of 1% being discontinued, After the expiry of the 30 day notice period the interest rate on your Regular Saver Account will revert to the then prevailing KBC Regular Saver Rate and the additional 1% interest shall no longer apply.
- If you close your KBC Current Accountduring the term of this offer, you will not be entitled to the additional 1% interest on the KBC Regular Saver Account.
- If you cease to make payments to your KBC Regular Saver Account during the term of this offier (outside the payment breaks permitted by the KBC Regular Saver Account), you will no longer be entitled to the additional 1% interest on your KBC Regular Saver Account.
- All other terms and conditions applicable to the KBC Current Account and KBC Regular Saver Account shall continue to apply to the respective accounts.