OnePlan Protection for your family, get peace of mind to enjoy the important things.
You work hard to look after your family’s needs but it’s worth every minute. And you want to be able to continue looking after them even if something unexpected were to happen. That’s why it’s important to plan for the future and ensure you have the right cover in place for you and your family.
An innovative new approach to family protection
OnePlan Protection from Irish Life is one of the biggest innovations in life insurance in Ireland. It combines different types of cover in the one plan, including Life Insurance Cover, Bill Cover, and Specified Illness Cover.
This is the very first plan of its kind in Ireland to include these types of cover in one. It means you can have the best cover, with one direct debit payment, from the one company, all under the one plan. The innovative approach to protection also means that cover is more financially affordable as combining 3 types of cover means you only pay one policy fee.
What does OnePlan Protection offer your family?
- Decreasing Life Cover - Pays a lump sum to replace your income if anyone covered on the plan dies.
- Bill Cover - Pays your essential bills (including Rent or Mortgage) if you can’t work due to an injury or illness while you are employed. If you have bill cover and become unemployed, you will not be able to claim for bill cover if you are unemployed for more than one month.
- Specified Illness Cover - Pays a lump sum if you are diagnosed with a specified illness.
These are just some of the benefits available and remember you can choose any benefit on its own or a combination of the benefits, whichever best suits your needs. Click here for OnePlan brochure (pdf, 660 KB).
Tailor your cover to suit your budget.
You can also choose between 3 different levels of cover to suit your budget: standard, essential and comprehensive. This allows you to tailor your level of cover to your individual needs and choose a plan that’s right for you, your family and your budget.
The amount you pay is guaranteed to stay the same for the entire period that you are insured for.
OnePlan Protection is provided by Irish Life Assurance plc. Before taking out insurance cover you’ll need to meet with a Qualified Financial Adviser. KBC Bank Ireland is tied to Irish Life and can advise you on OnePlan Protection.
Your financial adviser can help you see what level of cover you might need. This can vary depending on your circumstances, for example what level of income you have. You can then choose which bundle of cover will best suit your budget. You can also tailor the benefits according to your needs. Your financial adviser can help you choose the best benefits for you.
To maintain cover on OnePlan, you must pay all premiums required. The One Plan is designed to provide you with protection benefits and is not a savings policy. One Plan will never have a cash in value.
LifeCare - Taking care of you and your Family
Lifecare is a range of services and designed to support you and your family throughout the life of your plan which are brought to you by Irish Life. With OnePlan Protection you can access these services at no extra cost.
A second opinion for peace of mind.
- MedCare can help give you peace of mind if you are diagnosed with one of the conditions covered by MediGuide. This means you can have an independent review of your diagnosis and treatment plan from one of a range of leading medical centres around the world.
- This service is also available to your immediate family including your parents and your spouse/partners parents.
Someone to help you when you're not able to do.
- A service for those unsure moments like when your child has a temperature at 2am or you have a burn that’s worrying you.
- There are nurses available to talk to you 24 hours a day all year round. They can help you decide the best thing to do, whether that’s advice on medication or if you should visit your doctor.
- This service is provided by Intana Assist for Irish Life protection customers.
Support if you need to claim.
If you need to make a claim you will be provided with a dedicated claims team member to help you through the process. We also offer counselling services from the Clanwilliam Institute to help support you through bereavement or illness.
For full Information on the LifeCare range of services visit www.irishlife.ie/lifecare
LifeCare gives you access to services provided by other companies which are independent from Irish Life. These services are not designed to replace the advice provided by your doctor or your own healthcare professional, but to give you information to help direct you toward the appropriate course of action. Your access to these third party services is subject to their terms and conditions. Irish Life accepts no responsibility for these services. Irish Life may change the service providers or withdraw access to these services in the future.
Please call our team on 1800 51 52 53 and they’ll talk you through it.
KBC Bank Ireland plc is tied to Irish life Assurance plc (Irish Life) for Life Insurance. Life insurance products are underwritten, administered and provided by Irish Life. Irish Life Assurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. KBC Bank Ireland plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.