Our great value home insurance gives you peace of mind and comes with these great features:
Get an online quote
- 24/7 Home Emergency Helpline
- Only €50 excess for your Specified and Unspecified all risk items*
- Alternative accommodation insured in the event you need to move out of your home while repairs are taking place as a result of a valid claim**
- Unspecified all risks cover up to €2000 automatically included on the policy*
- Contents only cover available
20% Saving for New Policies
If you’re taking out a new Home Insurance policy with KBC, you can save 20% off the cost!
Terms and Conditions:
- The offer will be for the first year only and is not available to existing KBC Home Insurance Customers.
- The offer will not be in conjunction with any other Home offer (if a customer gets the 25% Home Insurance discount as a result of closing their mortgage, they will not get the 20% offer as well)
- Offer will be subject to minimum premiums.
- No discount available if a claim was made in the last 3 years.
- T&C’s and underwriting criteria will apply.
- Offer ends 30th September 2018.
25% Extra Current Account discount
With a KBC Extra Current Account you can experience a 25% discount in year 1 when you take out a new KBC Home Insurance Policy. This offer is only available over the phone. Call us today on 1800 51 52 53.
Experience 10% off the premium when you renew an existing KBC Home Insurance Policy.
Make sure you mention your Extra Current Account when you call about a quotation.
Available on insurance policies for contents-only, and buy-to-let and owner occupied homes. If you hold more than one home insurance policy with KBCI, you are entitled to the offer on all home insurance policies.
Offer not available in conjunction with any other home insurance offer. If you close your Extra Current Account, you won’t lose the offer for any remaining period of coverage but you won’t be eligible for the loyalty offer at the time of renewal of the policy. Offer subject to availability.
Discounts do not apply to Family Personal accident or Family Legal Assistance cover options.
Underwriting Terms and Conditions apply.
Full Terms and Conditions are available here.
Discount for New Mortgage customers
If you’re a new residential mortgage customer with KBC, we’ll give you 25% off your KBC Home Insurance for a year! Offers apply to First Time Buyers, Movers** This offer is only available over the phone. Call us today on 1800 51 52 53.
**Excludes Buy to Let properties. 25% off only applies in the first year. Offer expires 30th September 2018. If the KBC Home Insurance policy is cancelled before the first 12 months has expired, KBC reserves the right to request the customer to refund the balance of the premium. KBC Home Insurance quotes are valid for 30 days from receipt.
Your cover includes
- Low standard €350 Policy Excess
- Personal money up to €400
- Credit Card cover up to €1,275
- €700 door lock replacement
- Unlimited cover for deterioration of stock (food and drink) in deep freezer*
- 10% extra contents cover automatically at Christmas and during weddings for no extra cost*
- Fire Brigade charges up to €2,000
- Garden cover up to €750
- A No Claims Discount
The above benefits are subject to terms and conditions of your policy. Underwriting acceptance criteria apply and is suitable for homeowners( buildings & content cover) and apartment dwellers (content only cover).
Cover your investment properties or holiday home and enjoy 24/7 Home Emergency Response.
Enjoy full accidental damage cover as an optional extra to insure your possessions against damage caused by unintended spills and breakages.*
*Only available on owner occupied and contents only policies.
**Alternative accommodation up to 20% of sums insured for owner occupied and contents only policies.
KBC Bank Ireland PLC is registered with the Central Bank of Ireland as an insurance intermediary (No. C26910). KBC Bank Ireland plc (“KBC”) has an exclusive agency agreement with Zurich Insurance plc (“Zurich”) for the provision of Home Insurance. KBC Home Insurance products are underwritten, administered and provided by Zurich Insurance plc. Zurich Insurance plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland. KBC Bank Ireland plc is regulated by the Central Bank of Ireland.
APRC = Annual Percentage Rate Charge