A contribution of €1,500 towards your professional fees (legal and valuation costs) is available subject to the following conditions:
1. A fully completed Private Dwelling House (PDH) application form is submitted to KBC on or before 31st December 2021;
2. KBC subsequently approve your mortgage application and you draw down the mortgage within the availability period set out in your Letter of Offer;
3. You draw down the full amount of the mortgage on either a 3, 5 or 10 year fixed interest rate;
4. You are a first time buyer or are moving house and it is your principal private residence;
5. You do not exceed the maximum Loan to Value and/or Loan to Income thresholds required by the Central Bank of Ireland;
6. The payment of the contribution will be made by electronic transfer within 30 days of the drawdown of the mortgage to the account from which the monthly mortgage repayment is or will be paid;
7. The contribution is not available (i) in respect of buy to let properties, (ii) where you are switching the mortgage on your existing property to KBC from another lender and/or (iii) where you are availing of our tracker mover product.
Please ensure you review all the mortgage rate options available to you to identify the most appropriate for your personal circumstances. You may also like to get independent advice before deciding to avail of the offer from your solicitor or speak to a financial advisor.
In order to receive this contribution you will be fixing the interest rate on your mortgage for a period of either 3, 5 or 10 years (the fixed period). Before agreeing to fix your interest rate you should be aware of the following:
- When you choose a fixed rate, you know exactly how much your monthly mortgage repayment will be during the fixed period.
- If your mortgage is redeemed either fully or partially during the fixed period you may be charged a break funding fee. You should consider whether a change in your circumstances might occur (such as needing to sell the property or paying off a lump sum from your mortgage) which may result in you incurring this fee. Details of how this fee is calculated is included in your Letter of Offer.
- During the fixed period you will not be subject to any interest rate increases or decreases (subject to a number of limited exceptions set out in our General Homeloan Conditions).
- On the expiry of the fixed period your interest rate will revert to our then current New Business PDH Loan to Value (LTV) Variable Rates.
We reserve the right to amend, modify, cancel, withdraw or change the terms on which this contribution is available at any time at our sole discretion.