Important Customer Notice

Scheduled Maintenance is undergoing scheduled maintenance which may affect the performance of the website.

Important Customer Notice

KBC Bank Ireland would like to draw your attention to some important information.
Read Update


How can we help you?

Responsive Image

Popular questions

Answers to the most commonly asked questions we get asked. Hopefully you’ll find the information you’re looking for.
  • The BIC (Bank Identifier Code) is a number unique to each bank which is used when making automated payments.

    The SWIFT or BIC number for KBC Bank Ireland is as following: ICONIE2D
  • Please post an original signed instruction stating your account number and your new address along with a proof of address document, for the new address, to KBC Bank, Sandwith Street, Dublin 2.

    Alternatively, if you are a Sole Account Holder, you can submit a change of address request via your KBC Mobile and Online app where you can also upload a proof of address document.

    When submitting a proof of address document please ensure it meets the below requirements:

    • Document must be dated within the past 6 months

    • Images/documents must be clear and the text legible

    • The following documents are accepted:

    1. Utility/Phone bills – must include your account number

    2. Statement from a regulated bank, building society, credit union or insurance company (except for documents relating to Gadget or Travel insurance) – must include your account number or policy number

    3. Letter from Government body or Department including Revenue Commissioners – must include your PPS number

    Sample Document 

  • Yes, you can make online purchases/payments anywhere you see the Mastercard logo. When you use your card online, you may be asked to fo through the Mastercard Secure process and a one-time password will be sent to your phone.
  • To find out all about our Mobile App and how you get started today check out our Online and Mobile section.

Need more help?

Get help in the App
Just head to Help in the main menu of your KBC app
Follow us on Twitter
Follow the latest service publications. You can also ask any questions.