The address you posted my annual statement to is incorrect, how do I change this?

Please post an original signed instruction stating your account number and your new address along with a proof of address document, for the new address, to KBC Bank, Sandwith Street, Dublin 2.

Alternatively, if you are a Sole Account Holder, you can submit a change of address request via your KBC Mobile and Online app where you can also upload a proof of address document.

When submitting a proof of address document please ensure it meets the below requirements:

  • Document must be dated within the past 6 months

  • Images/documents must be clear and the text legible

  • The following documents are accepted:

  1. Utility/Phone bills – must include your account number

  2. Statement from a regulated bank, building society, credit union or insurance company (except for documents relating to Gadget or Travel insurance) – must include your account number or policy number

  3. Letter from Government body or Department including Revenue Commissioners – must include your PPS number

Sample Document 

Get in touch

You’ll get us on the phone  Monday to Friday 9am to 5.15pm.


Need a hand?

Check out our help centre. For everything from forms & downloads to online & mobile support, we've got it covered.