I have changed my Home Insurance provider, do I need to notify KBC Bank Ireland?

When you change your home insurance details you should provide KBC Bank Ireland with a copy of the revised policy. It is also necessary to advise your Insurance Provider that you have a mortgage with KBC Bank Ireland. They will note our interest accordingly on your policy and provide us with what is called a Letter of Indemnity. This letter confirms to KBC Bank Ireland that we have been noted on the policy as an interested party.

Get in touch

You’ll get us on the phone & social media 7 days a week from 8am to 11pm . So you can contact us at a time that fits around you.

Need a hand?

Check out our help centre. For everything from forms & downloads to online & mobile support, we've got it covered.