Can I insure jewellery and valuable items against loss or damage outside the home?

Yes - This insurance is called 'All Risks'.

When you arrange your contents insurance with KBC, you are automatically covered for Unspecified Personal Possessions (All Risks) outside the home up to €2,000 with a single article limit of €650. If this sum is not adequate you can opt for additional cover. Simply tell us the additional amount for which you wish to be insured.

Alternatively, you can extend your policy to include Specified All Risks Cover. This cover is more suitable for high value items, for example an engagement ring. The item must be specified and in the event of loss or damage you are covered for the Sum Insured you selected for that item. We may require a valuation of your valuable items

Get in touch

You’ll get us on the phone  Monday to Friday 9am to 5.15pm.


Need a hand?

Check out our help centre. For everything from forms & downloads to online & mobile support, we've got it covered.