It's your Mortgage Day!
Please note: - To progress to Loan Offer, we will need some additional documents, these will be outlined in your AIP letter.
You can also check out the list below.
Get an extra 0.20% off your mortgage rate with a KBC current account.
The mortgage calculators allow you to calculate repayments or estimate the likely extent of any loan which may be available to you. The information provided by this calculator is for illustrative and guidance purposes only, is non-binding and is subject to change. It is only applicable for loans in respect of your Private Dwelling House and is not applicable for Buy to Let loans or top ups.
Please note this is not an offer of a loan and you are required to apply for a mortgage and lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. No quotation or estimate shall be capable of acceptance unless and until it is contained in a formal letter of offer issued by KBC Bank Ireland plc and signed by both KBC Bank Ireland and the customer. All letters of offer will be accompanied by the full terms and conditions which will apply to the facility in question.
Rates may vary over the term of a mortgage.
The property is mortgaged to secure the loan. Life and home insurance are required.
The maximum loan amount will typically not exceed 3.5 times an individual's gross annual income.
The maximum mortgage is 90% of the property value. A property valuation will be required.
As a general rule, loan amounts are subject to monthly repayments of a maximum of 50% of disposable income and will vary according to individual circumstances.
Rates are provided for information purposes only. They do not form part of an advertisement. The rates quoted are effective from 1st December 2020.
The KBC Mortgage Digital AIP process is open to new and existing KBC customers applying as:
• First Time Buyers
Applicants must be applying for a loan amount within the maximum Loan to Value and/or Loan to Income thresholds required by the Central Bank of Ireland.
The following product types are not available on the KBC Mortgage Digital AIP process:
• Buy to Let
• Negative Equity
• Tracker Mover
• Top Up
Applicants who are self-employed cannot avail of this process.
Further detail on eligibility can be found on our Digital AIP FAQ page.
To progress to Loan Offer, further supporting documents will need to be provided by each applicant.
These documents will include but are not limited to;
- Original Employee Status Report completed, signed & stamped by employer dated within the last 6 months.
- One recent original payslips (latest within last 6 months).
- Most recent Employment Detail Summary (P60) or Statement of Liability (P21) (December payslip is acceptable if last year’s Employment Detail Summary is not available yet).
- 6 months continuous original Current Account Bank Statements or e-statements (the latest dated within the last 3 months) for primary current account and any additional secondary current accounts.
- 6 months continuous original Savings Account Bank Statements or e-statements (the latest dated within the last 3 months) showing accumulation of savings balances.
Anything additional required based on your specific circumstances will be outlined on your AIP letter.
KBC strongly recommends that, before purchasing any of the above products, you click on the link below to read the Important Information.