Overview of KBC Bank Ireland plc Corporate Treasury Division
Our team of professional treasury specialists have a wealth of knowledge and experience that is available to provide you with tailored solutions for your treasury needs.
Our parent bank is a major European bank with a global branch network.
1. Corporate, Credit Union and Institutional Deposits
As part of a major European banking and Insurance Group (KBC Group NV), we offer a range of Deposit Products to the Corporate, Credit Union & Institutional Market.
2. Foreign Exchange
The Foreign Exchange division of our Corporate Treasury Division covers Spot & Forward FX.
3. Debt Hedging
The Debt Hedging division covers Fixed Rate Loans, Interest Rate Swaps and currency swaps.
Why choose KBC Bank Ireland for your Treasury Products?
- We have over 40 years’ experience in the Irish Corporate market
- Formerly known as IIB Bank, KBC Bank Ireland has had a presence in Ireland since 1973.
- KBC Bank Ireland has the backing of a large European parent (KBC Bank NV)
- KBC Bank Ireland’s liquidity management is fully integrated into KBC group’s liquidity framework.
- We have a wide range of Treasury products.