Reporting to: Branch Manager
Contract Status: 6 MONTH DAILY RATE CONTRACT
Department: Daily Banking Products
Location: Sandwith Street
KBC Bank Ireland plc (‘KBC’) is 100% owned by KBC Bank and is one of the leading providers of Financial Services in Ireland. Established in 1973, KBC Bank is part of a major European Financial Services Group, the KBC Group which is headquartered in Brussels. KBC Bank provides a broad range of business and personal banking services and has built an enviable reputation.
The Bancassurance Team are defining the development, testing and implementation of an integrated Bancassurance model for KBC in Ireland. The role involves dealing with multiple stakeholders in a cross functional capacity within KBC Ireland and KBC Belgium. The successful candidate will support the delivery of a differentiated end to end customer journey including the set-up of new processes within the run organisation.As a Business Analyst, you will support the delivery of optimal and efficient solutions through the design of seamless business processes and workflows across different platforms ensuring the customer receives the best experience. You will work with all stakeholders to deliver effective end to end processes, providing the appropriate level of documentation, control and reporting as required by the programme.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Work closely with stakeholders to identify customer journey design business processes;
- Create and validate business requirements document and process solutions with all business areas, including external parties as required;
- End to end TO-BE process mapping and creation of authorisation and escalation points;
- Support the business areas in understanding AS-IS process with pain points & challenges, system capabilities and how these can be maximised to deliver on objectives;
- Liaise with Information Technology Team for solutions and delivery;
- Lead the delivery and execution of process and procedural change initiatives to support the programme;
- Proactively explore and research on best practice and recommend process enhancement in order to reduce complexity and increase customer satisfaction;
- Document issues raised by business owners and assist in preparing solutions to address the issues;
- Create and implement process effectiveness reviews and full ROI analysis;
- Monitor the completeness of process document sign-offs, distribution of process and accurately updating inventory;
- Manage traceability matrix;
- Document test plans, test cases across the program to support test execution;
- Document & manage issues raised by business owners and assist in preparing solutions to address same;
Knowledge, Education & Experience:
- 3rd level qualification in a relevant discipline plus 3 years’ experience in a similar role.
- Relevant experience in a Life & Pensions environment with specific experience with life risk products and underwriting being a distinct advantage
- Experience in customer journey design
Essential Skills & Abilities:
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to deliver accurate, relevant and timely information.
- Strong ability to work with stakeholders at all levels within the organization to analyse underlying trends and issues and translate these into specific requirements.
- Proven experience of working with both business and IT stakeholders.
- Strong knowledge of reporting tools and data sources and ability to create reports to a high standard.
- Excellent organizational skills and a proven ability to manage multiple priorities and ensure that deadlines are consistently met.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft office products such as (project, powerpoint, excel, visio etc).
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and deliver results working to tight deadlines and show good commercial judgment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the competency to work both on an individual basis and as part of a team
- Strong communication skills with an ability to deal with all levels in a confident and professional manner.
- Strong Customer centric focus.
- Must have a very flexible approach to work and be confident working in a fast moving, exciting environment.
- Excellent attention to detail required
Core Competency Skills:
- The successful candidate will be a self-starter, highly motivated and will thrive in a challenging work environment
- Commercially focused
- Self-motivated and highly energetic and embracing of demanding work environment.
- Excellent stakeholder management experience
- Proactive and constructive team player
- Excellent attention to detail
- Advanced excel skills