3 Simple Steps to introducing a Professional Fee Finance Client to KBC Bank Ireland.
1. Complete the Application Form
Simply fill out the Loan Agreement Form and Direct Debit Mandate, ensuring that you have completed all the sections and the correct sections are signed by the borrower and you, the Practice. We advise that you and your clients refer to the Terms and Conditions of the Professional Fee Finance and the Terms of Business for KBC Bank Ireland to ensure that you and your clients are happy with the Professional Fee Finance proposed.
2. Include Requisite Documents
In order for us to offer Professional Fee Finance to your clients, it is important that you provide us with some information about your clients. Should you have any queries on acceptable documentation to open an account, do not hesitate to contact a member of our dedicated Business Support Team on 1800 804 414
. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Proof of Identity
- Copy of Certificate of Incorporation/Partnership Deed (if applicable)
- Copy of Memorandum of Articles of Association (if applicable)
- List of Directors’/Partners’ names, addresses and date of birth (if applicable)
- Two Directors/Partners to provide photo ID (if applicable)
- If two Directors/Partners above are not Authorised Signatories then ID documents for two Authorised Signatories must also be provided (if applicable)
- The Names of the beneficial owners in cases where a Corporate Shareholder/Partner own >= 25% of the share capital/voting rights (if applicable)
On behalf of each relevant person identified above, you will need to provide the following:
Proof of Address
- A certified copy of current valid passport / driving licence
On behalf of each relevant person identified above, you will need to provide a copy of TWO
of the following current documents:
- Utility Bill (Electricity, Gas, Landline Phone etc.)
- Current Account Bank Statement
- Credit Card Statement
- Revenue Documentation (P60, P45 etc.)
If you are an authorised AML Agent of KBC, you will only need to provide ONE
certified copy of the Proof of Identity and ONE
certified copy of the Proof of Address.
All Proof of Address documents above must be less than 6 months old at the time of application. ‘Certified’ means signed, stamped & dated by you to confirm that the photocopy is a ‘true copy of the original document’.
Additional/alternative documentation may be required/accepted from time to time by KBC Bank Ireland.
Post the completed Application Form and all of the requisite documents to Professional Fee Finance Team KBC Bank Ireland, Sandwith Street, Dublin 2
If the request facility is approved, payment will be made to your nominated Practice account, by way of Electronic Fund Transfer.