Our Business Partners specialise in supporting professionals across a range of sectors including financial, legal, medical, pharmacy & property. If you are a professional with an affiliated body, get in touch to discuss how we can support you and your business.
Loans are available for a variety of purposes, find out more by talking to a Business Partner
First take a look at some of the Account Benefits:
- Secured and Unsecured Loans Available
- Competitive Fixed and Variable rates available
- Dedicated Business Partner to help with the application process.
- Loans can be negotiated to suit your individual requirements with repayment schedules to match your business cashflow, these are negotiated on a case by case basis.
- Loans are available for Working Capital, Premises Purchase or other business needs. Your Business Partner can discuss this further with you.
Read the KBCI Guide to applying for Business Finance (pdf, 116KB).
Please note: Effective from the 15th August 2020, we wish to advise of changes to our Terms and Conditions. All updates can be viewed in our new Terms and Conditions booklet (pdf, 257KB)
Fees and Charges
Terms and Conditions
Note: a prepayment fee may apply. Please speak to your Business Partner for more information.
Lending criteria, terms and conditions apply. Credit facilities are subject to repayment capacity and financial status and are not available to persons under 18 years of age. Security may be required. Lending is only available to Residents of the Republic of Ireland.
Variable Rate Loan:
Warning: The cost of your loan repayments may increase
Fixed Rate Loan:
Warning: You may have to pay charges if you repay early, in full or in part, a fixed-rate credit facility
Warning: This new credit facility may take longer to repay than your previous credit facilities. You may pay more than if you paid over a shorter term.