- Interest is paid upfront – 16 days after you’ve set up the account and we’ve received your cleared funds
- Rate 0.80% Gross/AER
- 12 month fixed term
- Interest rate is fixed for the term
- Minimum balance is €3,000
- Maximum balance is €1,500,000
- Withdrawals are only permitted at end of term
- We pay the interest by electronic transfer to the designated customer account
Or call our Sales Team on 1800 51 52 53.
You open the account, we pay the interest upfront. It's that simple!
Terms and Conditions apply
AER means Annual Equivalent Rate and assumes that the interest is paid and not reinvested. Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention tax (DIRT). If you invest in this account, you will not have access to your money for the duration of the term. Interest is paid by Electronic Funds Transfer (16 Days after receipt of cleared funds by KBC Bank Ireland). Interest is subject to Deposit Interest Retention Tax (DIRT) where applicable. Rates effective from 18th January. Terms and conditions apply.
Full details of the Terms and Conditions can be found here.
Unless we receive instruction(s) from you on or before the maturity date, the full balance in the account will be reinvested in a similar fixed term product at the prevailing interest rate for that product on that date. If on the maturity date there is no similar fixed term product available, the full balance in the account will be reinvested in our Standard Demand Deposit account earning the then prevailing Standard Demand Deposit Account interest rate.