How can I get a car insurance quotation?
What am I covered for with KBC Gadget Insurance?
- With KBC Gadget Insurance we offer three levels of cover (Complete, Essentials, Extra) each of which are tailored to meet different needs.
- The Complete option is both a competitive and effective way of insuring your device against Theft and provides worldwide cover to name a few.
- Our Essential option will offer you additional peace of mind by including great benefits like Accidential damage and write off.
- Our Extra product goes that step further by covering Accidental Damage and Write Off, Liquid Damage, Worldwide cover and Theft, to name a few.
What is Life Insurance?
Life Insurance is a product that provides protection so that in the event you die, a lump sum is paid out to your family or dependants. In return you pay a monthly premium to a life company for a specified term (usually 20-30 years). We offer six different variants of life insurance cover; Mortgage Life, Term Life, Life Long, Income Protection, Simple Life Insurance and Over 50s life Insurance. Find out more.
Life Assurance products are provided by Irish Life Assurance plc.
What should I do in the event my car is stolen or damaged?
If your car is stolen or damaged as a result of theft or malicious damage, immediately report the matter to the Garda or police station nearest to the location. Please notify us of the theft and/or damage within 48 hours on our 24 Hour Emergency Helpline 1890 208 408.
How do I apply for Life Insurance through KBC?
How do I get a home insurance quotation?
To get a home insurance quote please call us on 1890 37 38 39. Online quotations and applications for home insurance policies are completed on Zurich Insurance plc’s website, to which you will be re-directed.
Why should I buy a KBC Home Insurance Policy?
When you arrange your insurance with KBC, you can be confident that you are receiving a quality product at a competitive price. In some cases, you may find cheaper products with varying limits and benefits on the market; you should check the details carefully to ensure that you are getting adequate cover for your home and valuables.
With KBC Home Insurance, you will receive the following benefits:
- Option to include Accidental Damage cover on Buildings and Contents
- 10% increase in Contents Sum Insured for Weddings and at Christmas time
- Fire Brigade Charges up to a limit of €2,000
- Personal Money up to a limit of €400
- Credit Cards up to a limit of €1,275
- Deep Freezer Contents
- Door lock replacement €700
- Contents in the garden up to a limit of €700
- New for Old cover
- All Risks on unspecified personal effects for up to €1,500 when contents are covered
*The above benefits are subject to terms and conditions of your policy. Underwriting acceptance criteria apply.
Find out more.