Deposit and Investment Products
KBC Bank Ireland has a long history of providing Deposit & Investment products to the Corporate & Institutional market. With the backing of our parent KBC Bank NV, a leading European Bank, we can offer the comfort of a secure home for your funds.
Particularly now, companies and treasurers need to know that their funds are safe.
KBC Bank Ireland offers a secure range of Deposit Products to suit every need.
Why choose KBC Bank Ireland for your Deposits ?
- We have over 35 Years experience in the Irish Corporate Market
- Formerly known as IIB Bank, KBC Bank Ireland has had a presence in Ireland since 1973.
- KBC Bank Ireland has the backing of a large European Parent (KBC Bank NV)
- KBC Bank Ireland’s liquidity management is fully integrated into KBC group’s liquidity framework.
- We have a wide Range of products & terms
- Flexi (Demand) Account - The Flexi account offers a competitive interest rate while allowing the client daily access to funds at no penalty. The rate is set on the first day of each month for that month. Interest accrues daily and is applied at month end.
- Fixed Term Deposits - We offer a range of fixed term deposits from overnight to 5 years.
- Competitive Interest Rates
- Terms of up to 5 years
- All major currencies quoted
- Structured Investment Products - Our Capital Markets professionals offer a range of Investment Products for periods up to 5 years
- Terms ranging from overnight out to 5 years
- Competitive Interest Rates in all major currencies
- Excellent Standard of Customer Service
- We believe that the client is the most important part of the business relationship. We have a dedicated team of professionals to look after our clients needs on an individual basis.
Our experts in the Treasury and Capital Markets division will be very happy to discuss these products with you in more detail if it is something that you believe may be advantageous for your business.