KBC Bank Ireland specialises in servicing Corporate entities in the Irish domestic market. KBC group's international presence means that we are the ideal banking partner for Corporate clients looking to expand overseas.
The KBC group occupies leading positions in markets of Belgium and Central and Eastern Europe, where it specialises in retail bancassurance and asset management activities. Elsewhere around the globe, the KBC group has established a presence in selected countries and regions including USA and Asia. This means that KBC Bank Ireland plc can provide you with local knowledge and assistance in many international locations.
International Banking services offered by KBC Bank Ireland plc include:
- Trade Finance - Documentary credits
- Currency accounts and loans
- International Cash Management Services, including cross border cash pooling
In coordination with our Treasury and Capital Markets teams we can also provide the following services to serve your international business:
- Interest rate hedging and derivatives
- Foreign exchange risk management
- Foreign exchange purchase and sale.
- Refer to our Treasury & Capital Markets section of this site for further information