Performance & Reward at KBC Bank Ireland
We reward our colleagues’ efforts with much more than just their salaries.
Your Cash Reward
Cash reward is made up of salary, bonuses, allowances and incentives you are eligible for in your role.
We recognise and value individual contribution by rewarding you for your performance, both in terms of what you do and how you do it. Our annual pay and bonus review is designed to reflect the performance of KBC Bank Ireland the department you work in and your individual contribution to the Bank.
Your line manager will regularly discuss your performance and the performance of the team you work in so that you can grow and develop at KBC Bank Ireland.
Our benefits package is designed to attract candidates of the highest calibre. These packages vary in accordance with the type of individual contract offered and the level of the individual.
The benefits we offer as part of the reward package include:
- Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance
- Annual performance related bonus
- Training & Development opportunities
- Education assistance
- Contribution towards annual club subscriptions & professional fees
- Restaurant subsidy in our head office
- Sports & Social clubs and activities
- A well-being programme including onsite massage and pilates
- Flexible working options
- Discounted travel and holidays
- Discounts in some retail outlets
Details of these benefits are provided by way of example only and do not constitute general terms and conditions. An individual who is offered employment with KBC Bank Ireland will receive a written contract of employment setting out the terms and conditions applicable to that individual’s role.